Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Get em in your cone

So, the game interface says pressing V will bring up some sort of view to see your frontal AoE cone. This would be an amazing tool for us barbarians, but I have yet to be able to make it work. Because of this, I (and others, from what I've been reading) have had the occasional issue with getting groups of 3 or 4 mobs stacked in our AoE area.

I've been hearing of a new tip out there to assist with this, that being double taping S, or back, for the backwards dodge. The point here isn't to give you the 50% dodge buff, but instead to get the mobs to stack up in front of you. I didn't get a chance to test this yet, but it sounds like it should be a great help! Thanks to the various individuals I've heard mention this :)

Update: After playing with it.. seems to work great with 2 mobs. Splits the damage pretty well. 3 or more, not so much. If you guys have better luck, let me know.

No comments: