Monday, June 16, 2008

The Hybrid Spec

Another frequent question popping up on the boards is a template for a Hybrid spec. Currently, it is possible to spend your feats to acquire all of the CC talents from Berserker and most of the DPS talents from the Reaver tree.

This is my plan for my level 80 PvP build:
http://feats.goonheim.com/barbarian#t0a5b5c5d5f2g3i3k1p5q3y1z1t1a5c5d3e3g1i3k1l1m3n2o3q5u2w2t2a1

I just hit level 60 and respec'd, took all of the Reaver feats listed, Perfect Balance, and I'm working my way down the Berserker tree.

What do you guys think? Trying something similar?

UPDATE: Check out: Hybrid spec follow up and Keeping on the hybrid spec train

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to go hybrid, but the general tree's just too good. I worked my way down through the Escape Artist, Agile Mind and Acrobat to Cheat the Reaper, and even on one point it seems to proc 50% of the time I die.