Thursday, May 29, 2008

Stance Issues

Well, I'm sure you're all aware that right now, our legs don't move when attacking in a stance (except on the final swing of combos), but I've been experiencing another issue with stances and was wondering if anyone was getting the same.

This issue occurs when, after death, you try to get back into a stance. Now, I've only noticed this with Blood Rage Stance, but I assume it could be happening for Reaver as well. I've found that usually, activating the stance does nothing except place it on cooldown.. and this will continue to be the case until I draw my weapon ( \ is the default hotkey). Anyone else notice this? If you are having the issue.. there's a solution for now. Draw the weapon before you try to enter the stance, not that it shouldn't always be out anyway ;)

No comments: